Sunday 20 May 2018

News Updates

 "I would like to play for Liverpool again" says AC Milan Forward Suso.











AC Milan forward Suso has admitted that he would be interested in a Premier League return with Liverpool after a resurgence in form at San Siro.

The 24-year-old has played a direct part in 13 Serie A goals this term, adding to his 16 from last season, which has lead to talk of a potential Anfield reunion this summer.

He has made 33 appearances across all competitions this season, scoring three goals. His creative displays have led to plenty of interest from clubs across Europe, including Liverpool if reports are to be believed.

Suso has a release clause inserted into his contract and is open to having a second attempt at making it in England, having made minimal impact in his four-and-a-half years at Liverpool, but he is currently "very happy" in the Italian capital.

"Premier League football is different, I would call it special: I would like to play for Liverpool again someday," he told the The Guardian. "I grew up there and it is a big club.



"I'm very happy at Milan. Always when there are rumours about me leaving I reiterate that I am happy here and I think the club is with me.

"I have a release clause and that was something both the club and my agent wanted. If the club wants to continue to be among the top sides and count on me then I am here for them."

Suso is in contention to make Spain's 23-man squad for next month's World Cup in Russia.

Suso featured only 21 times at Liverpool and moved to Milan for just £1 million. He has since played a key role in helping the Italian outfit get back on their feet and progress in Serie A.








No comments:

Post a Comment