Monday 18 December 2017

News Updates

Mohamed Salah  vowed to help end Liverpool ’s long title drought Nightmares



The Egyptian star has scored 20 times with a combine 3 assists already this season after his  big-money move from Roma.

Salah knows Liverpool have not won the league since 1990 and says he would love to make them champions again.

The Egypt star, who is the first Liverpool player since Ian Rush in 1986 to score 20 goals before Christmas, claims boss Jurgen Klopp has the players to bring success back to Anfield.

“As a team, I know we haven’t won the Premier League for a long time, so I would love to win it with Liverpool,” he said.

“We have a great team, we have a great manager, so everything is good at the club. I’m sure we can win trophies here together.”

Salah, 25, has been sensational since joining from Roma for a record £36.9million and is the Premier League’s top scorer with 14 goals in 18 games.

The forward insists he can improve and said: “It’s going good for me here, but I always felt I would settle quickly.

“I think I can get better, 100 per cent. I can improve on many things, so I have to keep working hard, I have to keep looking forward.”

The brilliant winger would be hoping to add to his rank of the best season of his career with the CAF palyer of the year after making it to the last three with his team mate sadio mane and Dortmund Aubemanyang.

Liverpool will be hoping to continue their good run of away match against Arsenal this weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment