Thursday 21 June 2018

News Updates

Emre Can's emotional farewell message to Liverpool fans after completing Juventus Switch.










Emre Can has delivered emotional farewell message to Liverpool supporters after securing his move to Juventus.

The German International passed his Medical on thursday and has departed Anfield on a free transfer to move to the Italian champions after he failed to agree a new deal on Merseyside.

Emre Can was brought to Liverpool in a £9.75m deal from Bayer Leverkusen in 2014. He made 167 appearances but didn’t win any silverware at Anfield, but he was on the losing side on the League Cup and Europa League finals of 2016, as well as last month’s Champions League final. 

Despite rejecting the offer of a new deal with Liverpool, Can insists he will always cherish the memories he made at Anfield on a statement from his Instagram account:






“Today is the first day of a new chapter of my life, Says Emre Can.

“I want to say thank you to all the people of Liverpool, to my coaches, to the staff, to the staff behind the staff, the supporters, to everyone.

“I will always think back with a smile and one piece of my heart will always be in Liverpool.

“It was a big honour for me to play for Liverpool. I hope to see you one day again.

“Take care. Yours Emre.”












No comments:

Post a Comment