Wednesday 31 January 2018

Transfer Updates

Official: Sunderland Completed the signing of Liverpool’s Ovie Ejaria on loan








The young starlet will spend the remainder of the campaign on loan at Sunderland. after showing up some glimpse of Talent.

The 20-year-old midfielder switched Arsenal for Anfield in 2014 and made eight first-team appearances last season.

However, Ejaria did not feature for Jurgen Klopp’s men this term and has now joined Championship strugglers Sunderland on loan.



“I’m really happy because I’ve wanted to go out on loan for a while to get regular first-team football under my belt,” he said.

“I’d say that I’m a player that likes to get on the ball quite a lot and make things happen, I’ll try to create chances and hopefully score some goals as well.

“I’ll always give 100 per cent and work hard for the team.”






No comments:

Post a Comment