Friday 21 September 2018

News Updates

Liverpool: 'Finally, Oxlade Chamberlain knee can kick a ball now.' -  as he reveals his rehab Milestone




The midfielder sustained multiple ligament damage when he attempted a tackle during Liverpool’s Champions League semi-final first leg against AS Roma at Anfield.

The estimated length of his lay-off was not revealed at the time at the request of Oxlade-Chamberlain, who did not want the news to distract from the Reds’ ongoing Champions League run and the excitement surrounding it.

The Liverpool midfielder was expected to miss the vast majority of 2018-19 due to the multiple knee ligament damage he sustained. But it seems like things will turn around for the England International.


ox rehab continues  








However, during his special guest appearance on the latest edition of LFC Later, Oxlade-Chamberlain insisted he is ‘really positive’ regarding his recovery and revealed how being able to kick a ball again has lifted his spirits.

“It’s going well - very boring, very slow, very long, all the good stuff! But I’m making progress, which is obviously what we need. It’s just a long process and I just keep plugging away, but I’m in good spirits and I’m really positive about it,” The 25years old said.

“You just get into a routine [with] tunnel vision and keep going, setting yourself little goals and little things to achieve. 

“I passed the ball the other day, not very well, but I started passing the ball and that was massive for me to be able to kick and know that my knee can kick a ball. 

“Even though it was five yards, I’ve started working on stuff like that and it’s little wins like that that keep you going and keep you pushing forward to the next one.”















No comments:

Post a Comment